The following are some facts about violence against women in the UK:
– A woman dies at the hands of a man every three days.
– 1,425 women were killed in the UK between 2009 and 2018.
– Almost all young women have experienced sexual harassment in public places.
– Almost one in three women will experience domestic abuse.
– Two women a week are killed by a current or former partner.
– Half a million women are raped or sexually assaulted every year, and 90% of the women know the man who raped them.
My comment: Epicureanism is a belief system that stresses kindness, thoughtfulness and consideration to everyone. It rejects chauvinism, sexism and racism and treats everyone as having equal rights. Thus, a man should be a gentleman and treat ladies accordingly. Unfortunately, men feel they are falling behind women, who are just as smart but who feel increasingly empowered. Good on them! Grow up, lads!